2018 State Budget draft discussed at the Governmental Session
On 10 November Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan chaired the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers devoted to the 2018 State Draft Budget, Central Information Department of the Office of the Artsakh Republic President informed.
STEPANAKERT, NOVEMBER 10, ARTSAKHPRESS:Heads of various state structures delivered corresponding reports.
In his speech President Sahakyan underlined the profound character of the State Draft Budget discussion noting that it could be approved.
“The main financial and economic document of our country for the coming year reflects the pivotal directions of the state policy and is realistic in its nature”, mentioned the Head of the State, adding the necessity of proper implementation of the planned programs, targeted utilization of the budgetary means while ensuring high level of control over this, elaboration and realization of realistic programs.
“The first stage of the 2018 State Budget formation can be considered complete. Afterwards according to the legislation the draft budget will be submitted to the National Assembly where active and practical debates are anticipated”, noted President Sahakyan in his speech.
During the meeting the government approved the package of the Artsakh Republic law on making changes and amendments to the law “On the NKR Budget System” and adjacent draft laws.
The Cabinet approved the package of draft amendments to the tax legislation too.
The members of the government approved the Artsakh Republic healthcare state target programs, 2018 annual physical education and sports development programs, social protection of the disabled, employment regulation, state assistance to small and medium entrepreneurship and affirmed the lists of the events foreseen by the programs.
According to the procedures the bills and state programs approved by the Cabinet of Ministers will be submitted to the National Assembly as part of the “2018 Artsakh Republc State Budget” draft law.
- 10:04 Merkel: Germany and France are ready to renew Élysée Treaty and strengthen Europe
- 09:43 Russian troops in Afrin begin withdrawing
- 19:16 Artsakh MFA: Azerbaijan makes another attempt to violate freedom of movement
- 17:40 EU to provide €1.74 million to Armenian civil society for new activities
- 16:52 In 2018 6 small hydroelectric power plants to be put into operation in Artsakh
- 16:33 Armenian Prime Minister to participate in Davos World Economic Forum
- 16:26 Armenia’s Artur Davtyan among top gymnasts of 2016-2017
- 16:16 U.S. urges Turkey not to take military action in Syria’s Afrin
- 16:09 6 killed as bus falls into valley in Turkey
- 15:17 US Congress extends sanctions against Iran
- 14:24 Lavrov, Guterres highlight peaceful solution of Syrian, North Korean crises
- 13:08 Armenian ambassador to UK declared presidential candidate from ruling party
- 12:52 In 2017 the number of marriages in Artsakh increased
- 12:39 Turkey extends state of emergency for three more months
- 12:18 Artsakh Foreign Ministry welcomes resolution proposed by Congressman Pallone
- 11:54 Armenia expects continuation of Romania’s balanced position on NK conflict
- 11:44 Pope Francis arrives in Peru
- 10:48 11 years passed since Hrant Dink’s murder
- 10:17 OSCE MG Co-Chairs urge NK conflict parties to reinforce relative calm in line of contact
- 09:57 Armenian community of France to re-introduce criminalization of Armenian Genocide denial into agenda of 2018
- 09:41 Vardenyats Pass closed due to storm and low visibility
- 09:40 Armenian football team maintains 90th spot in FIFA ranking
- 17:42 Dollar decline continues in Armenia
- 17:10 Criminal proceedings launched over Azerbaijani shooting of Armenian soldier
- 16:45 Nalbandian-Mammadyarov meeting kicks off in Kraków, Poland
- 16:26 Garo Paylan responds to publication of Turkish newspapers
- 15:35 6 marksmen from Armenia to compete in Munich Int’l Tournament
- 15:21 French Ambassador expects strengthening of Francophonie positions in Armenia by upcoming summit in Yerevan
- 14:32 Bus fire kills 52 Uzbeks travelling in Kazakhstan
- 14:26 President Putin invites CIS countries to become EAEU observers
- 13:45 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger comments on Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s transfer
- 13:05 Armenia President to address PACE on January 24
- 12:59 Meeting of Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs in Kraków is expected and desirable, says French Ambassador
- 12:11 Armenia military truck and car crash, 2 dead
- 10:59 Sotk – Karvachar road, Vardenyats pass difficult to pass
- 10:53 Turkey discussing with Russia, US possible Syria military operation
- 09:42 US Congressman presents resolution to expand US-Artsakh ties
- 09:34 Turkish politician admits she attended Armenian Genocide event
- 09:19 Armenian FM meets OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs in Krakow
- 17:58 World Bank group helps improve inspections system in Armenia, reduce costs
- 17:20 Dollar continues to decline in Armenia
- 17:06 The first solar power station to be built in Artsakh with foreign investments
- 16:41 Armenian minister of agriculture departs for Germany
- 16:30 State Minister: 2018 will be a big year for Artsakh’s economy
- 15:53 Nagorno-Karabakh on UN's 2018 priority list
- 15:34 Global oil prices are down
- 15:33 Arrested ethnic Armenian in Istanbul is Turkish citizen – FM spokesman
- 15:07 Snow reported on Artik and Akhuryan roads
- 14:44 Russian flight from Mexico postponed due to 'order to deport four Armenians'
- 14:26 US proposes to split California into two states
- 14:02 MP Naghdalyan comments on leaving PACE delegation, rumors on disagreements with Arpine Hovhannisyan
- 13:07 Cigarettes without graphic health hazard warning images to remain in market until expiry date
- 12:18 Internal solution for Syria would be better: UN chief
- 11:40 Erdogan to meet Pope Francis in Vatican
- 11:33 Davit Babayan: UNESCO monitoring may only be simultaneously held in Artsakh and Azerbaijan
- 11:17 Mkhitaryan prefers Borussia Dortmund over Arsenal – British media
- 10:52 A number of screening programs to be organized in Artsakh
- 10:51 US deeply concerned over Turkey’s violations of fundamental human rights
- 10:46 Syrian opposition calls on Trump and EU to put pressure on Russia and Iran
- 10:45 French and Azerbaijani FMs discuss Karabakh conflict settlement
- 01.16.2018 Soldier dies in Artsakh
- 01.13.2018 Additional 400 million drams to be allocated to boost resettlement program
- 01.17.2018 The first solar power station to be built in Artsakh with foreign investments
- 01.16.2018 OSCE monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan border passed without incidents
- 01.13.2018 Karabakh conflict continues to deserve EU attention
- 01.16.2018 ''Teach For Armenia'' receives applications
- 01.15.2018 Tax code to be worked out in 2018
- 01.17.2018 State Minister: 2018 will be a big year for Artsakh’s economy
- 01.15.2018 Wikipedia Day is celebrated today