Jivan Avetisyan: HBO American television network will screen ''The Last Inhabitant'' in Eastern Europe
Khachmach village, which is in Artsakh's Askeran region, will become very popular in Eastern Europe countries due to Jivan Avetisyan's ''The Last Inhabitant''.
STEPANAKERT, DECEMBER 11, ARTSAKHPRESS:Home Box Office (HBO), which is an American premium cable and satellite television network owned by Time Warner, will license ''The Last Inhabitant'' to sell it.
Artsakhpress reporter managed to have an interview with the film's producer, Jivan Avetisyan.
— Mr. Avetisyan, how did you get the proposal. In which countries will the film be screened according to the offer?
The famous American HBO television network has offered the film's world sales agent ''Galloping Films'' to license and sell ''The Last Inhabitant'' in HBO's Eastern countries, including Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Macedonia and other countries.
— Are there any arrangements concerning the time of screening?
We are at the stage of signing an agreement now. In the near future we will decide on the film's screening schedule.
— Mr. Avetisyan, HBO, Time Inc., Warner Bros. Entertainment, Time Warner Cable, CNN, Turner Broadcasting System, the CW Television Network are the major companies of Time Warner. What do you think, will the HBO company open new doors for the distribution of the film.
HBO's offer in itself will contribute to the film's advance.
— The 69th Cannes Film Festival, the 74th Golden Globe Awards, international film festivals of Shanghai, Venice, Scandinavian countries, Toronto as well as Lebanon, USA, Russia, Iran, Holland, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Italy...where do you plan to screen the film next?
We are constantly working towards new screenings of the film, and, I am sure, the number of countries and film festivals will increase. At the moment we are planning to screen the film in a number of other US and European countries.
- 17:58 World Bank group helps improve inspections system in Armenia, reduce costs
- 17:20 Dollar continues to decline in Armenia
- 16:41 Armenian minister of agriculture departs for Germany
- 16:30 State Minister: 2018 will be a big year for Artsakh’s economy
- 15:53 Nagorno-Karabakh on UN's 2018 priority list
- 15:34 Global oil prices are down
- 15:33 Arrested ethnic Armenian in Istanbul is Turkish citizen – FM spokesman
- 15:07 Snow reported on Artik and Akhuryan roads
- 14:44 Russian flight from Mexico postponed due to 'order to deport four Armenians'
- 14:26 US proposes to split California into two states
- 14:02 MP Naghdalyan comments on leaving PACE delegation, rumors on disagreements with Arpine Hovhannisyan
- 13:07 Cigarettes without graphic health hazard warning images to remain in market until expiry date
- 12:18 Internal solution for Syria would be better: UN chief
- 11:40 Erdogan to meet Pope Francis in Vatican
- 11:33 Davit Babayan: UNESCO monitoring may only be simultaneously held in Artsakh and Azerbaijan
- 11:17 Mkhitaryan prefers Borussia Dortmund over Arsenal – British media
- 10:52 A number of screening programs to be organized in Artsakh
- 10:51 US deeply concerned over Turkey’s violations of fundamental human rights
- 10:46 Syrian opposition calls on Trump and EU to put pressure on Russia and Iran
- 10:45 French and Azerbaijani FMs discuss Karabakh conflict settlement
- 10:37 US, Kazakh Presidents agree to strengthen partnership
- 10:19 Pro-Kurdish party of Turkey congratulates on the late renowned Armenian musician’s birth anniversary
- 09:08 Some highways difficult to pass in Armenia, Stepantsminda-Lars highway open for all types of vehicles
- 17:51 Moscow and Washington working to organize Lavrov-Tillerson meeting
- 17:18 PM May's spokesman: Britain will be leaving the EU
- 16:44 Russian PM Medvedev says risks of terrorist use of cyberweapons soar
- 16:22 ''Teach For Armenia'' receives applications
- 16:21 Russian and Iranian FMs discuss Iranian nuclear agreement
- 16:06 Cavusoglu again uses “leave it to historians” tormented proposal on Armenian Genocide
- 15:45 The results of Artsakh National Lottery’s bonus drawing are known
- 15:42 Snow reported on number of roads in Armenia
- 14:58 Collapse of Colombian bridge kills nine workers, injures five
- 14:25 Armenia included in UN Honour Roll
- 13:52 Famous international specialists, media figures to attend conference dedicated to 30th anniversary of Artsakh movement
- 13:07 Freedom House: Armenia among “partly free” countries
- 12:54 OSCE monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan border passed without incidents
- 12:46 Soldier dies in Artsakh
- 12:42 Turkish MP fined 1/3rd of salary for saying “Kurdistan” in Parliament
- 12:12 Armenian and Azerbaijani FMs to meet in Kraków, Poland
- 11:47 Grigor-Sevak Mkhitaryan wins Brazilian Chess Championship
- 11:42 Rocket lands inside Indian Embassy in Afghanistan's Kabul
- 11:09 Armenian parliament ratifies visa waiver deal with Tajikistan
- 10:45 Armenia Parliament adopts statement condemning Yazidi genocide
- 10:15 Russian political scientist doesn’t predict escalation of situation in Artsakh-Azerbaijan border in future
- 10:07 Some highways difficult to pass in Armenia
- 09:48 Anna Sargsyan, Maria Kursova lead Women’s Chess Championship of Armenia
- 09:33 Turkey woman who recognizes Armenian Genocide is elected main opposition party Istanbul chapter head
- 17:54 Iran frees 440 people arrested during protests
- 17:23 Dollar loses value in Armenia
- 17:02 Armenian MFA comments on Russian FM’s statement to settle NK conflict by step-by-step approach
- 16:45 Pope Francis: ‘I am really afraid of danger of nuclear war’
- 16:06 Tax code to be worked out in 2018
- 16:02 Turkish deputy PM accuses US in unfriendly conduct
- 15:23 Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger seeks to acquire Henrikh Mkhitaryan
- 15:19 Armenian FM holds meeting with UN Resident Coordinator
- 14:35 Russian FM: Karabakh conflict cannot be solved in one document
- 13:41 Wikipedia Day is celebrated today
- 12:44 13 injured in Russian school knife rampage
- 12:12 Iranian President to visit Azerbaijan
- 11:41 Suicide attack in Baghdad kills at least 25, wounds 63
- 01.16.2018 Soldier dies in Artsakh
- 01.11.2018 Computer programming courses to be organized in Stepanakert
- 01.12.2018 Feast of St. Sargis the Warrior to be celebrated January 27
- 01.12.2018 Event dedicated to pianist Bella Parsadanyan on her 80th birthday takes place in Stepanakert
- 01.11.2018 Community center being built in Tumi to be put into operation in June
- 01.11.2018 Global oil prices are down
- 01.12.2018 Artsakh Finance Minister: 15% economic growth for 2017 is expected
- 01.12.2018 Karabakh presents bid to host world football cup of unrecognized countries
- 01.11.2018 Russia to skip PACE January session