Jivan Avetisyan: HBO American television network will screen ''The Last Inhabitant'' in Eastern Europe
Khachmach village, which is in Artsakh's Askeran region, will become very popular in Eastern Europe countries due to Jivan Avetisyan's ''The Last Inhabitant''.
STEPANAKERT, DECEMBER 11, ARTSAKHPRESS:Home Box Office (HBO), which is an American premium cable and satellite television network owned by Time Warner, will license ''The Last Inhabitant'' to sell it.
Artsakhpress reporter managed to have an interview with the film's producer, Jivan Avetisyan.
— Mr. Avetisyan, how did you get the proposal. In which countries will the film be screened according to the offer?
The famous American HBO television network has offered the film's world sales agent ''Galloping Films'' to license and sell ''The Last Inhabitant'' in HBO's Eastern countries, including Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Macedonia and other countries.
— Are there any arrangements concerning the time of screening?
We are at the stage of signing an agreement now. In the near future we will decide on the film's screening schedule.
— Mr. Avetisyan, HBO, Time Inc., Warner Bros. Entertainment, Time Warner Cable, CNN, Turner Broadcasting System, the CW Television Network are the major companies of Time Warner. What do you think, will the HBO company open new doors for the distribution of the film.
HBO's offer in itself will contribute to the film's advance.
— The 69th Cannes Film Festival, the 74th Golden Globe Awards, international film festivals of Shanghai, Venice, Scandinavian countries, Toronto as well as Lebanon, USA, Russia, Iran, Holland, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Italy...where do you plan to screen the film next?
We are constantly working towards new screenings of the film, and, I am sure, the number of countries and film festivals will increase. At the moment we are planning to screen the film in a number of other US and European countries.
- 17:53 Speaker Ara Babloyan heads for Geneva
- 17:42 Czech Airlines launches Prague-Yerevan-Prague regular flights
- 16:33 Dollar rises, euro drops in Armenia
- 16:21 Swiss Kuhner Foundation donates laboratory equipment to Artsakh State University
- 16:15 Museum of Armenian culture opened in Kiev, Ukraine
- 16:00 Trump fires his National Security Adviser
- 15:35 Economic activity index of Artsakh up by 17.5%
- 14:52 Charles Aznavour values introduction of investigative mechanisms on Artsakh-Azerbaijan contact line
- 14:22 Eastern Armenian to be taught in University of Uruguay
- 13:42 First “smart crossroad” in Armenia excludes traffic jams
- 12:31 Alexander Lapshin plans to visit Armenia
- 11:45 Armenia MFA: If Azerbaijan is concerned about water accessibility, it can discuss that with Karabakh
- 11:08 Working group of State Revenue Committee adjunct to Armenian government is in Artsakh
- 11:05 Catalan secessionists fail again to elect new regional head
- 10:56 Trump, Erdogan hold phone conversation
- 10:18 Oil Prices
- 09:53 EAEU-Iran free trade deal expected to be signed by the end of May
- 09:31 Military personnel martyred in plane crash in Turkey
- 17:53 British Council in Russia ceases activity
- 17:45 Shushi massacres are never condemned genocide — historian
- 17:31 Providing aid to Armenia and Artsakh discussed at US Congress hearings
- 17:25 Dollar falls, draws near AMD 480 threshold in Armenia
- 16:37 Armenian FM to attend preparatory meeting of La Francophonie economic forum in Paris
- 15:34 Photography exhibition dedicated to Artsakh Movement to be organized in Stepanakert
- 15:03 Armenia, Israel to rule out income and property double taxation
- 14:29 Armenian President holds farewell meeting with Ambassador of Italy
- 13:27 Armenian convicted in US bank fraud
- 13:11 President of Artsakh meets with Lebanese Armenian business community in Beirut
- 11:54 Mkhitaryan receives Armenia’s Best Player of the Year award
- 11:47 “Tufenkian” foundation sets up persimmon orchard in Artsakh village
- 11:06 Germany deports 50 Georgian nationals
- 10:50 Belarus leader Alexander Lukashenko to arrive in Georgia on official visit
- 10:24 Peruvian President Kuczynski resigns amid corruption scandal
- 09:41 Artsakh President partakes at opening ceremony of Independence Monument in Antelias
- 09:19 Levon Aronian to clash with ex-world champ Kramnik in 10th round of Candidates Tournament
- 08:44 Two Argentine universities suspend denialist conferences organized by Ankara university
- 19:37 Armenian Bar Association legal interns to volunteer with Artsakh Human Rights Ombudsman in Stepanakert
- 18:29 In Beirut Artsakh President met with leading staff of AGBU Lebanon local body
- 18:09 Artsakh President meets with representatives of Armenian Revolutionary Federation in Beirut
- 17:55 Artsakh Minister of State meets with senators in Australian Senate
- 16:35 New residential building to be put into operation in Michnavan, Kashatagh
- 16:05 National Defense Research University launches review of Armenia’s National Security Strategy
- 15:19 Works on erecting statue of Gregory of Narek completed in Vatican: Ambassador Minasyan releases details
- 14:57 Israel admits bombing suspected Syrian nuclear reactor in 2007, warns Iran
- 14:33 President Sargsyan congratulates Iran’s Rouhani on Nowruz
- 12:58 World Poetry Day marked in Stepanakert
- 12:55 Azeri regime-owned bank executive arrested in US, faces 125 years sentence
- 12:16 In Antelias Artsakh President partkates at ceremony dedicted to 100th anniversary of Armenia's independence
- 10:57 Artsakh’s President meets Catholicos Aram I of Great House of Cilicia in Lebanon
- 10:24 93-year-old Charles Aznavour to perform live in Japan
- 09:26 Trump not ruling out meeting with Putin 'in the not too distant future'
- 09:23 Delagation headed by Artsakh President arrived in Lebanon
- 19:11 Screening of a Film Dedicated to the 30th Anniversary of the Karabakh Movement Held in Brussels
- 18:48 Artsakh State Minister visits number of enterprises in Australia
- 17:54 Shooting reported at Great Mills High School in Maryland, USA
- 16:39 “Russian Speech Days” project launched in Artsakh (Photos)
- 16:11 Armenia-Italy trade turnover increases by 25%: PM holds meeting with Italian Ambassador
- 15:46 Escalations on Artsakh frontline not absolutely ruled out – Armenian analyst
- 14:58 Yerevan-Tver bus crash victim identified
- 14:15 Three people injured in Armenian bus crash in Russia are in serious condition
- 03.19.2018 Azeri recon UAV downed after violating Artsakh airspace
- 03.17.2018 Artsakh delegation takes part in international tourism exhibition MITT
- 03.17.2018 Artsakh President praises AAA's role in supporting Artsakh
- 03.17.2018 Artsakh's Bako Sahakyan meets with members of Supreme Council of Ramkavar Azatakan Party
- 03.17.2018 Lavrov: US intends to devalue Russia’s strategic nuclear capability
- 03.19.2018 Artsakh President congratulates Vladimir Putin on victory in Russian presidential election
- 03.18.2018 Armenian community of America and our American friends are actively involved in international recognition of Artsakh — Artsakh President
- 03.21.2018 Azeri regime-owned bank executive arrested in US, faces 125 years sentence
- 03.19.2018 Artsakh President visits St. Mary and Holy Cross Armenian Apostolic Churches in Washington